Reporting to the new Head of Procurement and Finance they are looking to deliver a step change in how procurement is managed for the organisation. In an almost greenfield environment they are looking for an experienced Senior / Category Manager to play a key role in the transformation and category implementation project.
Applications from Category Managers with facilities management / building and asset management experience are highly desired.
You will have the following background / abilities:
- 5+ years procurement experience in a related environment;
- An ability to drive and implement procurement process;
- A confident understanding of risk and governance in a regulated environment;
- An ability to draft high risk procurement documentation (RFX, Commercial terms, approvals etc);
- Assured stakeholder management capability;
- A willingness to provide expert senior level support to the Head of Procurement;
- Strategically advise on appropriate process and key performance levels;
- MCIPS / degree qualified candidates encouraged.
- Highly organised
- Relationship focussed
- An autonomous self start with a focus on delivery
- Highly engaging and passionate about procurement
As mentioned tertiary qualifications are welcomed and a confident understanding of facilities management is preferred. You will be rewarded with an opportunity to work in a fantastic location on a significant transformation project project for the organisation.
For more information or a confidential chat call Sean Johnson on 07 3054 1128 or email on email@example.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
Alternatively hit reply now to register your interest in these unique opportunities.