TROOCOO are proud to be working with a major provider in the infrastructure space and a company that will be instantly recognisable to most Australians. As a market leader they have an ongoing commitment to continually optimise every facet of their business to excel in the marketplace and position themselves for continuous growth.
As a result of a period of strategic transformation and reform the procurement team is on the lookout for exceptional talent to add strength to an experienced team. Reporting to a Senior Procurement Manager they are sourcing a Category Lead to lead the Materials procurement team working closely with engineers, asset managers and the PMO.
You will have the following background:
- At least 5 years’ experience in heavy industry focussed categories (e.g. mining, infrastructure, engineering)
- A working knowledge or larger scale organisations and an ability to perform multiple concurrent tasks
- A proven background in the delivery of strategic procurement initiatives to optimise the supplier base
- End to end source to contract expertise delivering commercial outcomes
- Extensive experience managing supplier relationships and contracts with Tier one suppliers
- Previous experience coaching, mentoring and influencing category teams
- Tertiary qualifications in a business or technical discipline will be highly regarded
- A passion for continuous improvement
- High level communication and negotiation skills
- Motivated, organised and analytical thinker
- A sharp commercial mind and thirst for knowledge
This is a superb opportunity to work with an organisation entering an exciting period for the business, leveraging recent change to drive long term strategic outcomes that will ensure they have a robust long-term commercial plan.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Sean Johnson – Director Projects, Procurement and Operations on 07 3054 1128 or at email@example.com
Troocoo are exclusively engaged on this assignment and any direct applications will be included in our process.
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/trocoo/