Troocoo is a contemporary Executive Search, Recruitment, Contracting, and Advisory solutions business with offices based in the heart of the Brisbane and Sydney CBD. Our team has decades of Executive Search and Recruitment industry experience and we are passionate about delivering an exceptional client and candidate experience. We have assembled a group of authentic market leaders that have a genuine passion and desire to help people and the Australian business community.
Troocoo’s purpose is to “create a safe, trusted, and authentic environment where our people can thrive.” For us at Troocoo, our culture is the heartbeat of our business and we believe that our culture exhibits our values, beliefs, and empowers each individual in our team.
Our Core Values:
- People First
- Dig In
- One Step
About the role
This exciting opportunity will be extremely valued as part of our HR, Talent & WHS recruitment division. Working as part of our high energy and fast-paced team, you will support in the following areas:
- Managing relationships with our candidates, demonstrating exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Support the team around candidate research and talent pooling candidates for a diverse range of roles, both contract, and permanent opportunities.
- Help with writing advertisements that will engage and attract candidates for roles.
- Support the team with a range of administrative responsibilities including confirmation of interviews, managing reference checks, work rights, and compliance.
- With the support of your wider team, screen, interview, and select candidates to form part of a shortlist for our more junior HR and Talent roles.
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal.
- You will be highly structured and organised in your work style with the ability to work at pace when required and manage multiple deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Resilient, positive, team player with a solution-orientated approach to your work every day.
- Exceptional service standards, we believe in providing an exceptional candidate and client experience.
- Strong cultural alignment, our values should resonate with you.
- Ideally, 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role, or you are motivated to learn and develop in the recruitment industry.
For more information or to arrange a confidential conversation, please call Liana Callaghan on 0436 318 299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to speaking with you.