Help change veterans’ lives for the better.
RSL Queensland has stood shoulder to shoulder with Queensland’s Defence family for 103 years, and has entered its second century of operations with renewed focus and vision. Their crucial welfare and wellbeing services are enriching the lives of contemporary veterans and their families through counselling, employment and homelessness services, education, rehabilitation and other programs and initiatives.
The driving force behind funding these services is the RSL Art Union Lottery which over the last decade has reached unprecedented growth through market disruption and innovation. We have also adopted cutting edge technologies to streamline operations and create opportunities for ongoing innovation.
Work amongst leading professionals who are pushing the boundaries in contemporary marketing including the adoption of AI, propensity modelling and a customer experience focus.
About the role
Working closely with the marketing specialist team, the campaign analyst will be responsible for receiving and interpreting marketing data extract briefs for campaign sends to a large customer database for both digital and direct mail communications. In this role you will be performing data extracts to implement automated, trigger-based campaigns through the lotteries’ marketing automation platform, while providing insights and guidance to help optimise the performance of marketing campaigns.
This role is focused on mapping data decisioning rules and building effective campaigns in the marketing automation platform. You will be implementing measurement strategies that align with marketing and business objectives; producing meaningful reporting dashboards and delivering timely, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insights.
- Receive and interpret planned and ad-hoc marketing campaign send briefs for targeted/ segmented database communications.
- Provide insight and recommendations for implementing innovative new methodologies, opportunities to cross-sell and conversion optimisation within the automation platform.
- Analyse and interpreting behavioural trends and communication trigger within the automation platform to provide actionable insights based on available analytics data.
- Analyse the impact of omni channel communications to optimise performance and provide insights to implement innovation and growth.
- Identifying objectives of lifecycle management campaign briefs and advise on suitable measurement strategies using benchmarking performance across all channels.
- Provide campaign data lists for marketing campaigns ensuring campaign structure is consistent, compliant, and within the data management policies and processes of the organisation.
- Design and deliver campaigns within the Marketing Automation platform that meet the briefs of the Marketing Specialists, using complex segmentation, multi-send functionality, and insightful automated decisioning, as best meets the needs of the campaign.
- Maintain a highly detailed understanding of the architecture and functionality of the RSL Art Union Data Warehouse and advise on the appropriate use of that schema in the design and build of campaigns.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in developing campaigns within a complex Marketing Automation platform
- High level of experience working with analytical software; google analytics, adobe platform and sitecore experience desirable.
- Strong experience in database architecture, analysis and query
- Demonstrated ability to build effective data-driven campaigns to a provided brief
- Ability to provide SME consultation to the business in the area of data-driven campaigns
- Time management and organisational skills to balance multiple projects
- Strong IT, data and analytical capabilities
We could talk about RSL Queensland’s flexible work arrangements, its fully stocked kitchens and fridges and our Benefits Hub. But the benefits that set us apart include:
- RSL Queensland values all voices – have an influence, be the difference!
- Work in an empowered workforce – your new ideas are encouraged, heard and valued
- Have fun while you work – enjoy regular social and team activities
- RSL Queensland is relaxed but professional – dress for your day
- We are dog friendly – bring your fur baby to work!
- Everything you do contributes to a great cause: supporting Queensland’s veteran community
If this is an opportunity that excites you, please apply today.