Troocoo have been engaged to source a strategic and progressive Chief Finance Officer for a successful technology business. The role is based in SEQ and is a critical role to ensure that the company strategy can be delivered. Following successful growth the business is at an exciting time of change, development and investment.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will be responsible for the core financial operations and provide strategic advice to the Executive Leadership Team and Board. The CFO will play a critical role in developing and implementing the financial strategy for the organisation.
The CFO will play a key role as the lead strategic advisor to the CEO and Executive Leadership Team around IPO and M&A transactions, overseeing all fiscal and fiduciary responsibilities for the business, and evaluating and assisting with business financial planning and economic modelling.
Key Role Requirements
Are you a highly competent senior finance executive with extensive experience in all areas of finance, including financial strategy and planning, economic modelling?
- Do you have a proven track record as an exceptional people leader who is confident in engaging with highly influential stakeholders?
- Have you provided strategic leadership, mentoring, guidance and support to develop an efficient and high performing finance function?
- Do you have experience in managing the capital structure, funding strategies, dividend policy compliance and investment strategies?
- Are you capable of preparing people for change, innovate and challenge the status quo?
- Do you have the knowledge and ability to implement transformation and leadership skills to develop and executive the corporate vision, purpose and strategic objectives?
- Are you ready to undertake a career defining role and challenge with the opportunity to work with an outstanding CEO, Executive Leadership Team and Board?
- CA/CPA Qualified with relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Successful IPO and ideally M&A experience.
- Effective and influential communicator.