The position of Business Services Manager is a diverse and hands-on position! We are looking for someone that will not only drive positive solutions for our clients’ stakeholders but will also make a real difference in the lives of their employees. You will have a passion to inspire, mentor and develop a team of talented, high performing individuals.
- Review operations frameworks, business processes, systems and tools and recommend opportunities for change.
- Develop and prepare short term and long-range plans and budgets, based on the organization's objectives.
- Assist in the development of new and existing business opportunities which will enhance the organization's financial position and further benefit their members.
- Ensure all corporate activities, agreements and contracts are reviewed on a regular basis and comply with all local, state and federal regulations.
- Develop and implement operating policies and procedures in order to improve communication channels.
- Manage, support, and develop the team by working collaboratively and to ensure open communication across all business units.
- Liaise with other industry bodies and recreational contacts to remain abreast of current trends and development.
- Extensive experience in the management of commercial operations.
- A positive and enthusiastic "can do" attitude that is underpinned by a "role up your sleeves" management style.
- Demonstrated experience in performance planning, review and analysis within an operational context.
- Capacity to successfully function as a part of a client service team, working within a flexible work environment.