- Deliver our client's strategic direction through management of relationship and demand function
- Provide effective performance management and compliance with relevant legislation, standards and Board Policies
- Contribute to the maximisation of synergies across our client as a single integrated organisation to improve service delivery and business performance
- Develop prioritised demand management plans within an allocated business portfolio, and advise Digital and Technology leadership on business factors influencing demand
- Identify, analyse, manage and monitor relationships with stakeholders within an allocated portfolio.
- Identify the communication needs of each stakeholder group with business owners and SME’s
- 3-10 years experience in senior IT management roles with a strong business engagement, business planning or relationship management component, or relevant equivalent experience in roles such as senior client account management and business change integration
- Demonstrated experience implementing mature demand management processes for IT services.
- Demonstrated experience in both strategic and operational delivery roles
- Knowledge of IT-business partnering models and best practices, and an understanding of the processes required to operationalise these.
- Knowledge of frameworks and processes used for stakeholder management, organisational change management and relationship management
- Knowledge of demand management frameworks and processes, and the roles and responsibilities of IT services and business stakeholders in a successful demand management process.
Alternatively you can apply by submitting your application (in word format only), outlining your relative experience to this role.