We are sourcing for a finance Business Performance Analyst – Retirement Living specialist reporting to Manager Reporting and Analysis. The purpose of this role is to provide reporting and business analysis functions in line with organisational objectives for the Retirement Living business line.
You will be accountable for the following;
- Be active in improving the reporting and business analysis capability in the team.
- Develop, collate and review key performance indicators on a monthly basis and provide guidance to business managers and executives on trends and business improvement opportunities.
- Provide support to the executive by analysing future business opportunities.
- Perform scenario analysis to support decision making on future strategies to pursue.
- Assist in identifying and reporting opportunities for cost savings and efficiency gains.
- Liaise with key stakeholders throughout the organisation to identify opportunities and implement reporting enhancements.
- Conduct the annual budget preparation and forecasting process in consultation with key budget holders.
- Understand market trends assisting the organisation to adapt to market forces.
- Develop and maintain constructive working relationships with key business line stakeholders.
- Undertake other tasks as agreed with the Manager Reporting & Analysis.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or related field, or significant experience deemed the equivalent and CA or CPA qualification desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in using and building Power Bi dashboards and TM1
- Demonstrated experience in reporting and statistical analysis in a medium size business environment. Experience in an organisation with a dispersed geographic service base would be an advantage.
- Previous Retirement Living industry experience would be a strong advantage as well as deep knowledge of the Retirement Villages Act (both QLD and NSW) and trust accounting.
- Federal Police Clearance must be attained and declaration made of any future charges or convictions that could potentially affect your role.
You will be rewarded with a great opportunity to join an established market provider in the industry they operate in and a business poised for further growth in partnership with the broader retirement living sector.
For more information or a candidate pack please contact Linda Hudson, Associate Director email@example.com or 0432 771 331.