|Job Title:||Data Architect|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 14:15|
This business is evolving and with that, so too are the demands on data. Whilst this position has responsibility to own and control all reporting requirements across the business (using Tableau), the position will also be centrally responsible for data warehouse design, data analytics and future data strategy.
• Experience with AWS Cloud, and familiarity with solution design using AWS services for data analytics;
• Extensive knowledge and experience in BI development using data warehousing tools, operating systems, databases, scripting languages and analytics packages, including Postgres, MongoDB, Redshift, Tableau;
• Own and control all reporting requirements across the business using Tableau;
• Work closely with client and internal stakeholders to define business requirements and develop creative analysis and reporting solutions;
• Data modelling and ETL design and build;
• Very strong understanding of scripting, design, and visualisation concepts supporting your application of these skills in solution design and build;
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in design and build of multi-tier data warehouse architectures, and creative data visualisations;
• Experience with Jenkins and version control systems such as GIT.
If you have the relevant experience and required skill-set, please apply today to be considered for this opportunity. Please apply by submitting your application in word format only, or for further information, please contact Gerard Creedon at TROOCOO - ICT@troocoo.com / (07) 3054 1142
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's