- Continuous development and improvement of the Business Services Target Operating Model.
- Working alongside the Operations Directors and Service Delivery Managers to develop solution designs for improvements in process, systems and performance.
- Working with the Business Services Programme team to translate solution designs into transformation projects and then supporting the delivery of these projects.
- Ensuring that the planned benefits of solution designs are realised through implementation.
- Ensuring that changes introduced through transformation are effectively handed over to BAU at the close of projects and supporting the change management process to deliver this outcome.
- Provide content and present solutions components at Gateway reviews for transformation projects.
- Operational experience in aspects of Infringement Services.
- Excellent and proven ability to influence stakeholders and build strong relationships
- Autonomous, self-starter with an organised approach to handling multiple tasks
- Producing high quality written and statistical work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Proven ability to persuade and influence stakeholders through presentation and negotiation
- Available to travel internationally on occasion
- Experience in developing and implementing solutions for system and process changes
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle or Frances Standen at TROOCOO at ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1124 for a confidential discussion.