TROOCOO are proud to be working with an award-winning technology platform provider, used by hundreds of organisations across Australia. It manages billions of dollars in procurement spend and provides buyers with a better way to do business with their suppliers. It helps them simplify procurement, reduce risk and drive savings, while also leveraging procurement spend to drive positive social and economic impacts.
As business is growing rapidly and with customers in Australia and overseas, they are gearing up for significant growth in other international markets. They are looking for a procurement focussed Business Development Manager to join the existing Sales and Account Management team. A key focus for the role will be identifying and selling to new clients, and on supporting our existing clients, effectively retention and growth.
You will display the following skills / attributes:
- Experience in the ownership and management in the process of upgrading client technology usage
- A proven ability to build multiple, strong relationships within and across client organisations
- Maximise commercial opportunities through up-sell of products and services
- Able to maximise revenue retention
- Previous experience working closely with Customer Success teams to ensure retention customer satisfaction in line with targets
- Drive the sales and marketing activities to support upgrades
- Upsell products and services to enterprise clients
- Provide input to the Customer Success strategy for enterprise clients
- Manage account escalations in line with framework
Please note that travel is required
- 5+ Years’ experience in the public sector preferably in a Sales / Account Management role
- 5 + Years in Sales or Account Management
- A confident understanding of end to end procurement process
- Energetic with integrity, attention to detail, and a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly manner and the ability to quickly build good relationships
- Ability to engage with clients at senior executive level
- Good prioritisation skills and multitasking ability
Our client is proud of its culture which binds their team, it’s something they have worked hard to build and are focussed on maintaining as they grow and bring new team members on-board. It is a culture is based on:
Belief - Integrity - Accountability - Initiative – Community.
If successful you will be rewarded with a chance to continue to build the sales, presence and visibility of a highly respected procurement software platform.
For more information contact Sean Johnson on 07 3054 1128 or via email@example.com