Our client is a global steel tubular company, providing an exclusive and fully comprehensive supply chain concept, designed to prioritise customer needs. With operations that span across the globe, they have the scope, dedication, and experience to supply valuable, customised services with a wide range of steel products from the world's leading steel mills and manufacturers internationally.
About the role:
As part of its growth strategy, an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager is now available to join the team and focusing on the coal mining sector in Queensland and NSW. As the Business Development Manager, you will be required to identify new business opportunities and drive sales effort for tubular products and fabrication services in the mining sector. In this highly integral role, you will play a key part in working with the leadership team in bringing this product to market within the mining sector.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities for the company within the mining sector.
- Establish and maintain strong, productive, and professional relationships within the mining industry.
- Manage and retain strong relationships with existing clients while ensuring the increase of new clients is always a core focus.
- Business development through the provision of new services and products, bringing value to the market and profit to the organisation.
- Monitor the business environment to identify threats and opportunities for the company and initiate problem-solving responses where challenges arise.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, services, and management resources, to meet accounts performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Strong Business Development experience with a minimum of seven years employment in the mining sector essential.
- Working knowledge of related products and services highly desired.
- Understanding of drilling for goaf drainage within the coal mining industry essential.
- Exceptional relationship management skills that demonstrate your ability to build and maintain rapport with customers.
- Customer focus and service mindset with strong business acumen.
- Results driven with passion for achieving targets through solution-based sales.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Current Australian Driver’s license
For more information, please contact Oliver Molinari on 3054 1149 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest.