Troocoo is proud to partner with an Energy Solutions provider in Australia for their 5 Minute Settlement Initiative. Our client needs someone to step in to deliver business improvements in alignment with the Energy Trading Strategy. They are offering an initial 12 month contract with the opportunity to extend.
The Business Analyst will work together with a wide range of stakeholders including Energy Trading and Commercial Strategy, Financial Risk and Settlements and the Treasury teams to determine, document, and scope the requirements for the development of work packages. The role will work closely with these stakeholders on the Pipeline of Work project and the 5 Minute Settlement to ensure these packages are tested and delivered to expected timeframes.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Engaging with key stakeholders and facilitating workshops
- Documentation of business processes business requirements and functional specifications
- Working with end users and the development team to resolve issues
- Coordinating testing for projects as required and manage UAT testing
- Developing acceptance criteria
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Prior trading and risk settlement experience
- Skilled Business Analyst with 5 years plus experience
- Ability to identify and analyse business processes and requirements, via workshops and individual sessions
- Experienced with documentation of business processes, business requirements and functional specifications
- Collaboratively work with stakeholders, users and development team as well as members of other project teams
- Execute and/or coordinate testing for projects as required, including capturing and managing test results
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Skilled in managing user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Provide input into formal and informal reporting and prioritisation sessions
- Strong vender and third-party management abilities
- Ability to work between long term and short term requirements
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com.