Our client is a global leader in technology solutions and has an unrivalled market reputation. In recent years our client has led the way in delivering solutions for leading Insurers. With IP garnered from our client's global partners this business is well positioned to have a stratospheric period of growth during 2021 and beyond.
With a reputation predicated on quality of service to clients and offering un-paralleled career opportunities to its employees, this company has become a destination of choice for the very best talent in Australia.
As a Business Analyst in the Business Consulting division, you will be onsite with our client to undertake business analysis for a successful integration of two insurers.
This role will initially work in a stream to analyse business requirements and document business processes for the migration and implementation of Claims into a new environment.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- The elicitation and documenting of requirements.
- Bridge the gap between the technology and business teams translating requirements into usable solution designs,
- Facilitating workshops stakeholder engagement
The Business Analyst will have demonstrable experience of working in complex enterprise insurance environments dealing with a variety of stakeholders, clients and consultants. You will be someone that can deal with ambiguity, thrive on change, and manage your own time effectively
The must haves for this role include:
- Previous experience working with Claims First / FINEOS claims processing systems
- Knowledge of the claims process and preferably in the Group Life domain.
- Extensive experience in Consulting or Technology services
- A track record in analysis in client advisory, technology assessment and solutioning, along with demonstrated experience working on complex Insurance engagements.
- Extensive experience participating in workshops and being a member of cross functional teams
- Experience building relationships on engagements; to drive successful outcomes, identify new consulting opportunities, and positioning / pitching for consulting work with clients.
The position is permanent and will pay an annualised base salary of $110,000 - $140,000 base plus super.