Our client is a global leader in technology solutions and has an unrivalled market reputation. In recent years our client has led the way in delivering solutions in the Digital Transformation space. With IP garnered from our client's global partners this business is well positioned to have a stratospheric period of growth during 2021 and beyond.
With a reputation predicated on quality of service to clients and offering un-paralleled career opportunities to its employees, this company has become a destination of choice for the very best talent in Australia.
As a Digital Business Analyst in the Business Consulting division, you will work within a squad of cross functional consultants including Digital Strategists and Architects providing advisory services to their clients.
Typical engagements will see you supporting clients in the design, build and scale of meaningful solutions through defining digital transformation strategies / roadmaps, solving complex digital problems, crafting a business target operating model, or reviewing an inflight digital transformation.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- The elicitation and documenting of requirements.
- Bridge the gap between the technology and business teams translating requirements into usable solution designs,
- Facilitating workshops stakeholder engagement
The Digital Business Analyst will have demonstrable experience of working in complex enterprise environments dealing with a variety of stakeholders, clients and consultants. You will be someone that can deal with ambiguity, thrive on change, and manage your own time effectively
The must haves for this role include:
- Extensive experience in Consulting or Technology services (with a strong focus on digital analysis).
- A track record in analysis in client advisory, technology assessment and solutioning, along with demonstrated experience working on complex digital transformation engagements.
- Extensive experience participating in workshops and being a member of cross functional teams
- Extensive onsite and client facing experience; preferably across multiple domains i
- Experience building relationships on engagements; to drive successful outcomes, identify new consulting opportunities, and positioning / pitching for consulting work with clients.
- Exposure to digital projects including mobile application builds, ecommerce platforms would be highly regarded.
What's on offer ?
Due to current covid working conditions this role is open to remote working for people meeting the above criteria and as such can be done anywhere within Australia.
The position is permanent and will pay an annualised base salary of $110,000 - $140,000 base plus super and bonus.