An exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to be a part of a large ICT Strategy for one of our Not-For-Profit clients in Brisbane. Our client is offering a really great initial 3 month contract role to help shape, define and deliver their new ICT Strategy.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Gathering requirements and undertaking process mapping
- Understand compliance and legislative requirements - identify and document reporting requirements;
- Engaging with their internal and external stakeholders
- Reviewing business processes and procedures
- Defining options for future state solutions
- Advise on the feasibility and suitability of proposed Information Technology solutions and business processes to optimize business performance.
- Provide assistance with future project planning
- Process reviews and requirements gathering
The successful Business Analyst will have:
- 4+ years as Business Analyst.
- Strong business analysis skills and experience in working on numerous IT and Business Process Improvement projects
- Working with diverse stakeholders, including partners and vendors, and driving outcomes within acceptable costs and timelines
- Distilling business needs to identify fit for purpose
- Managing deliverables independently against rapidly shifting priorities to respond to internal and external demands.
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities as well as good negotiation skills and business acumen.
- An understanding of project methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to work within tight project timeframes
For further information about this opportunity, please email Sofia Rodriguez at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com.