This role has a January Start date.
Our client has a need for an experienced Business Analyst to complete feasibility and road mapping across a business-critical project.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Advise on the feasibility and suitability of proposed Information Technology solutions and business processes to optimize business performance.
- Facilitate strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide assistance with future project planning
- process reviews and requirements gathering
- Assist in the development of functional design
- Present to board
- Liaise between Business and Vendors
- Over 5 years experience as a Business Analyst working on feasibility and project planning
- Highly preferred Government industry experience
- Strong relationship development skills and ability to build a strong, collaborative relationship with the Program, Project and third party teams;
- Demonstrated experience in applying proven written and verbal communication, analytical and problem solving skills to ensure that deliverables meet specifications.