One of Troocoo's not-for-profit clients has an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to work on the initiation phase of an infrastructure project in Brisbane CBD.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- capturing technical requirements for infrastructure projects
- assessing vendor proposals against requirements
- working on tenders processes
- capturing whole life costs (total cost of ownership)
- technical writing
The successful candidate will have:
- Over 4+ years as a Business Analyst, preferably working on healthcare/Infrastructure projects
- Experience writing technical requirements for infrastructure projects
- Experience creating whole life costs/total cost of ownership and working in the initiation phase of a project
- Experience with tender processes and assessing vendor proposals
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Sofia Rodriguez at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1144 for a confidential discussion.