Highly successful organisation that has been experiencing strong and sustained growth are looking for a Financial Business Analyst. This will be a progressive role as the company continues to target acquisitions and growing their market share on an international stage as well as organic growth.
About the Role:
As a key member of the team you will partner with the CFO and different areas involved heavily with organisational transformation. In this position will be responsible for a range of business supportive and advisory duties. As a valuable financial SME, your position will be to:
- Provide strategic insight and performance reporting
- Manage senior stakeholders
- Month/quarterly forecasts
- Financial modelling; identifying new opportunities
- Assist in budget preparation
- Engage with other areas of finance
- Review processes and find efficiencies
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and financial integrity
- Be involved in any required Due Diligence analysis
You will have a great attitude, be dedicated, deadline driven, take pride in your work and want to continuously learn and grow.
You will be CPA/CA Qualified and it is important to have confidence in your abilities around budgeting, forecasting and analysis/commentary.
For more information about this exciting role and company please call Nick Lemin on 07 3054 1125