This highly successful organisation has been experiencing strong and sustained growth and with continued strategy of acquisitions to complete they are looking for a Management/Financial Accountant. This will be a progressive role as the company continues to grow their market share on an international stage as well as through organic growth.
About the Role:
As a key member of the Finance team you will support the CFO across different areas and be involved heavily with organisational transformation. The Management/Financial Accountant will be responsible for a range of reporting duties:
- Provide strategic insight and performance reporting
- Support senior stakeholders
- Fixed asset reporting and depreciation
- Commission calculations
- Develop month/quarterly forecasts
- Financial modelling; identifying new opportunities
- Assist in budget preparation, planning and forecasts
- Engage with other areas of the business
- Review processes and develop efficiencies
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and financial integrity
- Be involved in any required Due Diligence analysis
- Lead the team in innovative and creative thinking
You will have a great attitude, be dedicated, deadline driven, take pride in your work and want to continuously learn and grow.
You will be CPA/CA Qualified and it is important to have confidence in your abilities around budgeting, forecasting and analysis/commentary.
For more information about this exciting role and company please call Nick Lemin on 07 3054 1125