The role will be focused on working with the business to elicit new business requirements for a suite of both internally developed and ‘Commercial Off The Shelf’ (COTS) applications. You will be working with vendors to ensure requirements are filled and work closely with the Project Manager on tasks such as testing, training and change management.
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst on IT Projects
- Demonstrated experience with stakeholder engagement
- Experience with Process Mapping
- Strong skills in workshop facilitation, business process mapping and requirements gathering skills with the ability to talk to technical people.
- Knowledge and experience in all aspects of system implementation, covering both bespoke and COTS solutions
For further information about this opportunity, please email Frances Standen or Gerard Creedon at TROOCOO, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1124 for a confidential discussion.