- Document business and technical requirements in a way that guides the definition of technology solutions
- Develop business processes documentation as required for current state (as-is) and future state (to-be).
- Working with other Business Analysts and stakeholders to translate and document procedures and work instructions for activities impacted
- Collaborate with the piloting and testing of related options or interim solutions to address urgent pain points or to better understand business, technical or functional requirements.
- Documentation of technical requirements and develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of business process mapping, gathering of business, functional and technical requirements, and translating to business systems solution design and technology selection.
- Knowledge in, and an ability to provide sound advice and recommendations on, the application of appropriate business analysis techniques, methodologies and tools, preferably aligned with Business Analysis Body of Knowledge Version 3.0 (BABOK).
- Experience in business process analysis and/or process redesign for business improvement changes
- 5+ years experience in a similar ICT Business Analysis role
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please email Frances Standen or Martin Castle at ICT@troocoo.com or apply by submitting your application (in word format only), outlining your relative experience to this role.