There is now capacity for a Business Analyst to join the project team on an initial 6 month contract. The assignment will work across both initiative streams; the Contact Centre operating model and the Contact Centre Technology and Infrastructure.
This role will initially be focused on the operating model, working alongside a permanent BA resource who has already commenced analysis on the technology stream.
- Have demonstrated ability to drive problems through to resolution with strong engagement skills;
- Be self-driven and capable of delivering results whilst working autonomously from the core project teams;
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders;
- Develop an understanding of current state, gaps, inefficiencies and pain points;
- Elicit, prioritise and clearly communicate requirements;
- Provide effective options analysis and recommendations to support a robust feasibility outcome and ultimately sound business case;
- Ideally have contact centre/telephony experience.