A company with international operations and having sustained success within their discipline in the financial services sector across America and Europe are now establishing their Australian operations. Their offices will be headquartered in Brisbane and the culture is driven by ethics and integrity. The company goals are to build a company that treats its customers fairly and with respect, meet high levels of compliance and reliability, and create rewarding careers for its employees.
The BI Developer will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the development of standards, guides and frameworks to enable consistent design of reports
- Delivery of high quality data for use in reporting, management decisioning and adhoc analysis using SAS
- Extraction and manipulation of the relevant data and its analysis using SAS
- Engaging with business stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them to BI solutions
- Data warehouse usage and access to data
- Developing Power BI solutions
- Writing complex SQL queries
Skills & Requirements
The successful candidate must have:
- Over 3 years as a Business Intelligence Developer with business facing experience
- Strong demonstrated experience working on SAS, SSIS, Power BI and Azure
- Able to write complex SQL Queries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of SAS and SQL (data extraction and manipulation)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a well-known international business and to spearhead how technology will underpin the national business strategy.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at ICT@troocoo.com