Our client is a global leader in technology solutions and has an unrivalled market reputation. In recent years our client has led the way in producing novel and intricate solutions focused on Cloud and AI solutions. With IP garnered from our client's global partners this business is well positioned to have a stratospheric period of growth during 2021 and beyond.
With a reputation predicated on quality of service to clients and offering un-paralleled career opportunities to its employees, this company has become a destination of choice for the very best talent in Australia.
As a Devops Architect in the Cloud and Security division, you will be responsible for the devops practice, implementing devops principles and ensuring all frameworks are followed within Azure environments.
You will be the project lead setting azure devops strategy, architecting solutions, managing client expectations and implementing automation across enterprise level projects.
The successful candidate:
The Devops architect will have demonstrable experience of working within Azure environments and strong knowledge of Azure Devops within enterprise level programmes of work.
The must haves for this role include:
- Seasoned Devops engineer with proven expertise creating and implementing Azure Devops strategies at an enterprise level;
- Hands on devops architect with ability to design and implement Azure devops in either greenfield or migration projects;
- Over five years Azure devops experience as an engineer;
- Strong knowledge of managing migrations to Azure devops from incumbent devops tools;
- Strong knowledge of Azure devops framework, hands on implementation, management and education;
- Proven experience working on Azure devops at an enterprise level, driving adaptation and automation;
- Strong leadership experience working across multiple technical teams with experience of leading daily scrums;
- Hands on experience with Terraform or Okta;
- Desirable – Azure certified Devops engineer, Azure Architect.
What's on offer?
Due to current covid working conditions this role is open to remote working for people meeting the above criteria and as such can be done anywhere within Australia.
The position is permanent and will pay an annualised base salary of $140,000 - $170,000 base plus super and bonus.