The ADF is now looking for an Assistant General Manager to join the organisation. This is an exciting role that oversees, supports and leads the Operations Team, Lending Team, Relationship Management Team and works closely with Finance function. The role will be responsible for ensuring the most effective use of Catholic Church funds by providing competitive loan and investment rates whilst building highly trusted and respected relationships.
- Manage key relationships with customers and other key external stakeholders;
- Lead the team and drive a collaborative environment;
- Coordinate operational delivery teams to deliver best in class service;
- Lead continuous development in all aspects of ADF’s operations;
- Develop and maintain operational policies and risk management plans;
- Ensure governance and compliance across the loan portfolio;
- Review legal/contractual documents;
- Support fiscal direction and ensure an effective balanced investment portfolio;
- Ensure compliance with APRA and ASIC conditional exemptions.
- Proven senior leadership in accounting, finance, banking or investment services;
- Tertiary qualifications in financial management or business;
- Post graduate studies in a business-related field;
- Experience of building high trust and high-level integrity-based relationships;
- Knowledge of the Church and its structures would be highly beneficial;
- Exceptional manager of a portfolio of clients and customers;
- Commercial business acumen.
This position holds responsibility for securing the financial viability of the ADF and assisting in ensuring a stable financial environment for the Archdiocese.