The Company’s finance team will welcome an enthusiastic Assistant Accountant who is willing to stretch themselves day to day.
Key responsibilities include:
- Generate purchase orders and receipt goods;
- Data entry of supplier invoices;
- Payment of invoices;
- Bank reconciliations;
- GL account reconciliation;
- Maintenance of fixed asset register;
- Assist in preparation and lodging monthly BAS; and
- Assisting with general admin duties as required.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role;
- Experience working with ERP system;
- The ability to work autonomously and as a part of a small team;
- Good Microsoft Office skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent opportunity to be mentored to develop and grow your career;
- Friendly and fun team environment; and
- CBD Location
- Flexible work arrangements
Please submit your application now or for further details contact Linda Hudson 0432 771 331 or Linda.email@example.com