You will be responsible for:
- Following up outstanding accounts from domestic customers both over the phone and via email
- Preparing and distributing documentation
- Providing exceptional customer experience, patience and empathy at all times
- Managing documentation and administration for a fleet of vehicles such as insurance claims
- Working cohesively with a close knit team
- Performing ad-hoc duties as required such as covering reception
This role is based in the heart of Chermside with on-site parking and close to public transport.
Please call Annie on 07 3054 1141 or apply online without delay so as not to misss out on this wonderful opportunity!