About the role:
Reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing invoices from various entities and matching to orders and goods received
- Liaising with various departments around unmatched invoices to ensure resolution
- Coding and processing non-purchase order invoices
- Assist with month end general ledger processes
- Ensure GST is correctly applied on all invoices
- Complete fortnightly and monthly cheque and EFT disbursements
- Ensure creditor details are kept up to date
- Ensure invoice rejections are attended to on a daily basis
- Processing of a high volume of invoices per day
If you're an experienced accounts payable officer, who thrives in a busy environment and working to achieve deadlines, then this is a great opportunity for you. High levels of attention to detail is required and the ability to work as part of a team.
We are ideally seeking someone that can commence ASAP and commit to a permanent role.
For further information, please phone Annie Kennedy - Principal Consultant Accounting and Finance on 07 3054 1141