Our client is a large, commercial organisation, committed to providing exceptional customer service and are leaders in their field. Due to an increase in workload, the procurement team within the organisation are seeking 2 experienced accounts officers for a high volume accounts payable role.
Ideally we are looking for a candidate that can commence immediately or within a weeks notice. This position is likely to be made permanent prior to 30 June 2019, however if the organisation is unable to appoint permanently, this contract length is likely to be extended.
- Undertake Accounts Payable function including various payments including matching and coding invoices, tracking expenses and processing expense reports,processing electronic transfers and payments and maintaining and updating records.
- Prepare and maintain accounting files, reports and summaries
- Following up of progress claims
- Assist in preparation of various financial reports for Management as required
- Assist with month end as required
- Extensive accounts payable experience ideally in commercial, high volume settings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy with advanced knowledge of MS Office (i.e, MS word, excel and powerpoint)