This large organisation is a leader in their field, with a history that spans over a century. 2019 is set to be an exciting time, with the organisation acquiring a number of assets and focusing on various system improvements. These improvements and acquisitions will see the organisation continue it's strong record of success and improve the services they are able to provide.
About the role:
Reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing invoices from departments and matching to orders and goods received
- Liaising with various departments around unmatched invoices to ensure resolution
- Monthly Creditor Reconciliations and quarterly Supplier Statement reconciliations
- Coding and processing non-purchase order invoices
- Assist with month end general ledger processes
- Ensure GST is correctly applied on all invoices
- Complete fortnightly and monthly cheque and EFT disbursements
- Ensure creditor details are kept up to date
- Ensure invoice rejections are attended to on a daily basis
- Processing of between 100-150 invoices per day
If you're an experienced accounts payable officer, who thrives in a busy environment and working to achieve deadlines, then this is a great opportunity for you. We are seeking candidates with intermediate to advanced skills in Excel, with experience in managing high volume reconciliations. Attention to detail is required and the ability to work as part of a team. A data entry and psychometric assessment will be required for completion as part of the recruitment process.
We are ideally seeking someone that can commence ASAP and commit to a permanent role.
For further information, please phone Sophie Pereira - Senior Consultant Accounting and Finance on 07 3054 1144