Marubeni-Itochu Tubulars Oceania (MITO) is one of the largest steel tubular suppliers in the Oceania region, providing an exclusive and fully comprehensive supply chain concept, designed to prioritise customer needs. With the support of the Marubeni-Itochu Steel group, MITO has access to the material, technical and financial resources to fulfil the requirements of major project work in the Oil and Gas industry. With MITO's strong relationships and global operations, they have the scope, dedication, and experience to supply valuable, customised services with a wide range of steel products from the world's leading steel mills and manufacturers in Japan, USA, Korea, China, and Europe.
About the role:
As MITO continues to develop new partnerships and grow existing relationships across Australia within the Oil & Gas and Mining sector, an exceptional newly created opportunity for a customer focused Account Manager is now available to join the team in Brisbane. To be successful in this critical appointment, you will be a highly organised professional who puts the customer stakeholders first in all business decisions.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Working collaboratively with MITO Account/Sales Managers to achieve high level of customer satisfaction.
- Organising and hosting pre-production meetings between customer, supplier, QA Contractors and Sales/Account Managers to achieve agreement on production plans and service delivery schedules.
- Approaching any issues with service delivery with a solutions mindset and taking ownership of the resolution.
- Leading solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary parties.
- Liaising with the Delivery Coordinator and Yard personnel as required to coordinate and monitor delivery schedules to meet the customer’s needs.
- Regularly researching, identifying, assessing and pursuing innovative ideas to streamline processes and ensure continuous improvement.
- Responding to or delegating customer questions, queries and feedback in a timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of the market and industry to enable a better connection with MITO’s customers.
- Proactively assessing, clarifying and validating customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Previous experience in a similar Account Manager position with a minimum of 5+ years employment in the Oil and Gas / Energy or steel sector desired.
- Exceptional relationship management skills that demonstrate your ability to build and maintain rapport with customers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Customer focus and service mindset with strong business acumen.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Current Australian Driver’s licence.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity as Account Manager with a market leader, please apply today.
For more information, please contact Oliver Molinari on 0435 765 828 or email email@example.com
Thank you for your interest.