About the organisation
This organisation has been in operation for over 50 years and exists to support and provide services to its members and local communities. Operating within a highly regulated industry vertical, they act as a trusted advisor to those who engage with their services. The business is head officed on the North Side of Brisbane with reach extending across multiple sites throughout the state.
About the role
Reporting into the Senior Workplace Relations Advisor you will join a close-knit team of Workplace Relations professionals who are committed to providing exceptional service their clients. This role a fantastic opportunity to further develop and learn from specialists within their field, having your part to play in an exciting fast paced industry. Your role will include but not be limited to;
- Being an active part of the Workplace Relations Team fielding enquiries on HR and industrial relations matters;
- Assisting in the representation of clients in conciliation proceedings, arbitrations in tribunals/courts and assist in investigations and prepare recommendations for clients
- Contributing to and participating in meetings with clients, including presenting on relevant topics within your expertise;
- Assisting clients in the broader areas of corporate governance and legislative compliance
- Keeping up-to-date with national workplace relations and legal frameworks to assess industry trends
- Actively taking part in special projects and industry events
You will bring a positive attitude and a willingness to learn as well as at least one year experience working within a professional environment. You will be a true team player who is curious and interested in pursuing a career within Workplace Relations.
- You will bring tertiary qualifications in Law (ideally) or Business (Human Resources) or be in your final year of study.
- The ability work across and interpret multiple industrial instruments
For more information, reach out to Kaylah Banset Kaylah.firstname.lastname@example.org 0427 573 879