Our client is a leading private hospital and healthcare provider, changing the lives of Australian’s every day. They are dedicated to achieving exceptional outcomes for their patients while providing a safe supportive environment for their employees. This purpose driven organisation prides themselves on giving back to community, by supporting initiatives and delivering quality care.
About The Role:
This role will see you reporting into the State Health and Safety Manager and responsible for all Health and Safety matters across two large healthcare facilities. You will work closely with leaders to ensure all WHS requirements are implemented, and compliance measures met across both sites. In this position you will be required to travel between the sites. This advisory role will also:
- Provide advice and field general WHS enquires
- Lead employee engagement and education around WHS
- Carry out all accident and incident investigations end to end ensuring all outcomes are actioned
- Ensure the business is up to date with all WHS compliance and regulatory certifications
- Development and execution of adhoc project work
To be successful in this role, you will have experience delivering Health and Safety advice in a hospital or healthcare environment. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment actively supporting transformation and growth in the business. Your stakeholder engagement skills will be strong and you will have a focus on delivering exceptional advice to the business. You will also have:
- 4-6 years’ WHS experience within a hospital or healthcare environment, with relevant qualifications.
- Strong ability to interpret and apply the appropriate legislation, standards and guidelines.
- Ability to assess risk and provide advice and solutions related to WHS matters
- Working knowledge and the ability to facilitate presentations to educate on WHS matters.
If this sounds like your next career move, please apply through the link below.
For more information, please reach out to Jess O'Neill on email@example.com / 0431 132 206.