Troocoo are proud to be partnering with a well established educational institution in their search for a Training Administrator. Our client’s brand is national, with offices located throughout Australia. Their approach is customer-centric, and they place strong value in the relationships they build and providing new updates and perspectives to ensure relevant information is shared with their wider community. Due to an internal promotion within their Brisbane office, additional support is required to ensure their programs and courses are delivered to the wide network of participants.
About the Role
As the Training Administrator, you will be responsible for delivery across the full scope of events, courses and initiatives. You will be responsible for being the primary point of contact and host through the duration of the designated training. You will enjoy working closely with external and internal stakeholders at all levels. Day to day, your duties will include:
- Prepare for all end-to-end program logistics needs including booking venues, presenters, catering, set up and set down, and all other administrative functions as required ahead of time.
- Provide end-to-end logistics including registration procedures, agendas, briefs, course notes, welcome emails and or administrative functions as required ahead of time.
- Ensure the consistent implementation of end-to-end delivery plans and processes to ensure a seamless member and client experience from registration to completion.
- As the primary contact, engage with all participants from program registration through to completion to provide guidance and answer queries.
- Ensure the timely distribution of all course related communication and material including welcome emails, course notes, agendas and briefs.
- Host members, clients and guests across all designated face-to-face and virtual delivery platforms.
- Monitor all communication streams to resolve participant queries or concerns and escalate as appropriate.
You will be a highly organised, well-presented individual with previous experience providing operational support. You will have the ability to build effective working relationships which will enable you to work closely with internal and external stakeholders. Your attention to detail and communication skills will be strong, and you will be able to manage competing priorities and work across multiple systems.
In return, you will be provided with plenty of opportunities for growth and development within the team. Our client’s collaborative environment will ensure you feel supported and empowered to perform at your best every day. Your positive, engaged approach to all tasks will ensure you seamlessly form part of our client’s exceptional culture and continue to achieve goals and exceed expectations.