Troocoo have partnered with a leading not-for-profit organisation within the health sector, that focuses on community services and putting people first. Our Client is seeking a skilled Technology lead to join their Digital & Technology department. This role will provide leadership and coordination across all technology investments within infrastructure and cloud, ensuring the Digital & Technology business plan outcomes are achieved.
The successful Technology Lead will be responsible for:
- Ensure transparency and clarity regarding the current technology investment portfolio as well as current and emerging risks, issues and opportunities;
- Provide advice regarding the current vs. target future technology state and portfolio of infrastructure and cloud investments required;
- Analyse options to address specific technology domain risks and business objectives (eg. Cloud migration, Citrix strategy; Modern Network and reliable backbone for the organisation's distributed sites);
- Provide recommendations to the Group Executive, Digital and Technology regarding infrastructure and cloud strategies and plans required to achieve targeted short, medium and longer-term outcomes as well as the capabilities required to ensure investments are maintained and supported.
- Tertiary qualification in information technology, information management, business management or a related field.
- Substantial and broad technical competence with expertise in multiple infrastructure, cloud and network domains.
- 10+ years experience in the design, implementation and/or management of traditional data centre infrastructure and networks in a highly distributed, large scale environment.
- 5+ years experience in the design, migration and/or management of application and infrastructure workloads to the Cloud.
- Proven track record in successful delivery of technology strategy, architecture and/or technology delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse complex technology problems, clearly communicate complex technical issues and risks to a variety of stakeholders and define effective strategies & plans.