Troocoo is proud to be partnering with Mulgowie Farming Company, Australia’s leading farming brand. This family owned and operated company has been delivering quality produce around the nation for generations. With 5 farms across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria, Mulgowie Farming Company is committed to sustainably striving to do more with less. They are consumer led and safety driven, dedicated to providing a solid economic foundation through partnering with local growers, local councils and community groups.
Mulgowie Farming Company encourages innovation at every stage of the farming process, continuously aiming for improvement in operational efficiencies. They believe team culture is paramount to the success of the business and endeavour to support employees through every stage of their career.
About The Role
Reporting into the Human Resources Manager, as the Talent Business Partner, you will manage the end-to-end recruitment across the business. While partnering with key stakeholders to understand their present and future hiring requirements, you will ensure that the brand is represented well in market and the candidate experience is exceptional on every occasion. Your opinions and talent expertise are valued, and you will have the opportunity influence decisions and ensure the talent strategy of business aligns with the greater strategic goals.
Day to Day you will:
Partner with stakeholders as the talent expert, providing advice, recommendations and solutions on matters including workforce planning, best practice procedures, onboarding and reporting processes.
- Manage end to end recruitment, sourcing, screening, shortlisting, interviewing and reference checking.
- Strategically and creatively attract top market talent, while developing and maintaining a pipeline and talent pool of qualified candidates for active roles.
- Represent the brand and the employer value proposition to the market at very high standard.
To be successful in this Talent Business Partner role, you will be an experienced recruitment professional with drive, energy and passion. You will be organised and motivated, with excellent relationship-building and stakeholder management skills. Adapting to change will come naturally as you actively seek continuous improvement of processes. You will be ready to live the Mulgowie Farming Company values and deliver a candidate experience that truly reflects the high performing culture.
You will also have -
- End to end recruitment / talent acquisition experience – from sourcing through to onboarding.
- Exceptional organisational and prioritization skills with experience in managing a leading ATS and HRIS.
- A positive attitude and confidence in your ability to build, manage and influence relationships with key stakeholders at all levels.
- High level of interpersonal, problem solving, negotiation, writing and communication skills.