Our client is a national not for profit organisation that prides themselves on a culture that is open, inclusive, friendly, and focused on playing as a team. An opportunity is now available for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join the team on a 12-month contract.
About the role
Due to growth and team this position was created to support end to end recruitment in the business. Reporting into the Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor you will be required to work closely with hiring leaders and manage all elements of the hiring process. This position will support recruitment across for multiple categories, including marketing, finance, sales and administration across the specific business units. In this role you will feel supported and encouraged to learn and grow while you manage and coordinate the recruitment process. You will also be responsible for:
- Supporting and facilitating the end-to-end recruitment and selection processes across a designated business portfolio
- Working collaboratively with hiring managers to plan for and understand current and future recruitment requirements.
- Tracking and reporting key recruitment metrics to ensure recruitment activities are delivered effectively
- Sourcing and screening candidates, shortlisting, and supporting assessment centres.
- Understanding and effectively implementing recruitment processes and systems
To be successful in this role, you will have experience and knowledge of recruitment. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment actively supporting the growth of the business. Your stakeholder engagement skills will be strong, and you will have a focus on delivering an exceptional candidate experience. You will also have:
- Exceptional communication, coordination, and organisational skills.
- Ability to engage a diverse range of internal clients.
- Strong recruitment management system practices.
- Conduct talent database searches, build, maintain and update proactive active and passive talent pools.
This is a fantastic opportunity to expand and grow your career in recruitment. If this sounds like your next career opportunity, please reach out to Jess O'Neill or Cassie Reilly on 0401 521 883 | HR@troocoo.com. Alternatively apply through the link below.