Our client has built the world’s first safety product which uses cutting-edge technology within the automobile sector. It has immediately captured the attention of international automobile manufacturers and high-profile investment funds. The business is now moving from start-up phase to accelerated scale up with a strategic plan to be number 1 globally in their field of endeavor. This is a truly once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get involved with Australia’s next Unicorn company. With plans to list the business in 18 months, this company is a genuine standout on every level.
As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you will be capable of presenting the complicated system architecture, hardware features, and diverse functionality of the products to the user in a simple and delightful way.
The Successful candidate
- Must have experience in
- App design
- User experience design
- User Interface design
- Graphic design
- Prototyping at various fidelities throughout the design process
- Synthesis and analysis of user personas and journeys
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, priorities effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication, facilitation, and influencing skills - both internal and external
- A sound understanding of psychological factors involved in user experience design such as the process to build mental models and the drivers of engagement
- Experience with physical products
- Speedy operation of relevant apps in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience presenting ideas and negotiating priorities across both management and developer teams
- Experience with qualitative user research in a human-centered design context
What’s on offer?
A package of up to $140,000 + super is offer and a generous employee share program. In addition, the successful candidate will play a key role in designing innovative products for future technology. You can catapult your career to the next level in technological innovation.