Troocoo have partnered with a diverse and dynamic government organisation to find a skilled Senior Test Analyst to join their team of professionals that have skills across software product design and implementation, customer experience, systems development and justice services delivery best practice.
As well as working across developing new business development capabilities, this role will work across business critical system replacements, based in one of the delivery teams. The multidisciplinary project team includes developers, testers, business analysts, product owners, solution architects, a business project manager and a vendor project manager.
The Senior Test Analyst will have a leadership role within the team, ensuring that the testing practices verify that the solutions are fit for purpose. Reporting to the business project manager, they will work closely with all members of the team, including vendor-sourced developers and testers, and with members of other project teams across the program.
The Senior Test Analyst will be responsible for:
- Write, execute and peer review risk-based test plans, test cases, test scenarios and test data
- Support, execute, coordinate and peer review testing activities and artefacts, particularly those related to system integration testing, functional testing, and user acceptance testing
- Provide reporting and insight into the progress and outcomes of testing, using the Azure DevOps work tracking tools.
- Identifying and raising defects, prioritising defects, tracking progress of fixes and retesting delivered fixes.
- Proven ability to design and implement lean testing practices for system integration
- Experience and competence in functional testing of MS Dynamics 365 implementations, including Power Apps
- Organisational and negotiation skills, applied to scheduling and coordinating the testing of multiple solutions in test windows, ensuring the timely provision of environments, and collaborating with stakeholders to plan and execute user acceptance testing
- Strong experience and proven success in similar roles in large project environments
- Experience working with vendor lead development