With 6 campuses and over 50,000 students, Griffith University is a values-led University which has grown over the last 40 years to be ranked in the top 2% of universities globally. Now with over 4,000 employees, Griffith University are an employer of choice who value their people and ensure their staff maintain a good work/life balance to sustain good health. In support of this, Griffith University provide a range of leave options and discounted health plans to their staff. They also provide flexible working arrangements such as a flexible work year, reversible part-time hours and variable hours.
As outlined in their Strategic Plan 2020 – 2025, Griffith University are ambitious in their aspirations for the future; to be a university renowned for its commitment to excellence, ethical behaviour, and engagement. A key component of this plan is a heavy investment in digital infrastructure and services in support of their major functions of learning and teaching, research, and engagement. Spearheading this modernisation within Griffith University is their Digital Solutions Group.
About Digital Solutions
Digital Solutions is a value-driven strategic IT partner focused on delivering leading digital experiences for Griffith University students, colleagues, and community. Digital Solutions work within a contemporary operating model and are modernising our technologies and ways of working to create value and build a digital future for Griffith.
The Digital Solutions team is seeking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to take charge and drive the transformation of their Service Management. A key part of this transformation is the development and maturing of the Tier 0 and Tier 1 support.
What will you need?
As the Senior Project Manager, you will have a demonstrated track record of Service Management experience at an Enterprise level. Your stakeholder management skills are well developed, and you will be comfortable in dealing with people at all levels, including Executives. Other key requirements include:
- Experience and/or knowledge of Cloud-based Service Management Software
- Project Management Certification highly regarded
- Flexible, adaptable and have the ability to digest and make sense of complex information quickly
- Logical Thinker and Problem Solver
- Ability to work with a diverse group both technical and non-technical people.
- 12-month Fixed Term, full time position based at the Nathan Campus
- Base Salary of $119,132.74 Plus 17% Superannuation. This equates to a package of $139,385.31
- Flexible working arrangements to help you keep a balanced lifestyle
- Beautiful campus with a variety of facilities available for use