Our client provides an all-in-one, cloud-based software solution for the beauty and wellness industry globally. Their solution allows users to seamlessly manage every aspect of the business in a comprehensive mobile solution: online appointment bookings, POS, CRM, employee management, inventory management, and built-in marketing programs. Their platform is engineered for reliability and scale and harnesses the power of enterprise-level technology for businesses of all sizes.
Working in the services, implementation, and adoption groups, you will partner with new customers to lead the implementation of software solutions across multiple locations.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate subject matter expertise and have proven experience with technical and/or consumer products. You must have excellent customer-facing skills and a history of working with both internal technical groups, and external clients, to implement complex software solutions.
- Work with customers to scope, plan and implement the adoption of software solutions;
- Independently handle customer on-boarding procedures while delivering excellent customer service;
- Lead trainings and demos, conduct walk-throughs and solution reviews through excellent customer presentations;
- Drive proofs-of-concept and pilots for high-priority and complex customers;
- Proactively identify and mitigate significant risks, unknowns, and hindrances to implementation plans;
- Address customer issues and concerns in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Stay up-to-date on company product knowledge, business workflow, sales process and market positioning.
- Ability to facilitate technical solution reviews with product management groups to meet customer needs;
- Strong software background with ability to understand complex product functionality, design and technical issues;
- Ability to manage and work across multiple projects at once; ability to learn new skills and operate in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- 5+ years of experience in software implementation, enterprise or CRM software (ex: Sales Force, Microsoft Dynamics, or Oracle CRM), software development, design and/or support functions.
- Experience driving technical discussions, discovery workshops with customers, and mapping business requirements to product functionality for maximum customer impact and understanding.