Troocoo are partnering with a not-for-profit organisation, based in the northern suburbs of Brisbane. We are seeking a Senior Procurement Officer to join the procurement team on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting into the Procurement Manager, this role will manage source to contract procurement activities across a wide variety of goods and services, including but not limited to clinical equipment, consumables, corporate services etc.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare procurement and contracting documentation, including approvals, tenders, evaluation, award recommendations, variations, terminations, etc.
- Ensure successful handover and implementation of new contracts, suppliers, and processes to the business owners.
- Assist in the development and promotion of procurement strategies, in the continuous improvement and transformation of Procurement processes, and objectives including category planning, vendor management, risk management, commercial outcomes and benefits realisation.
- Undertake business needs assessment, supply market analysis and commercial risk assessments to inform procurement planning and sourcing decisions.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, senior leaders, and vendors to aid in the delivery of improved business and commercial outcomes.
- Analyse and assist in the production of financial expenditure information and reports to facilitate the development and success of procurement strategies.
- Demonstrated experience within an end-to-end procurement, category, or contract specialist position
- Healthcare or Aged Care industry experience is highly regarded but not essential
- Proactive and able to gather all required information from various stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent stakeholder relationship, negotiation, and communication skills
- Strong analytical capability and attention to detail
- Related tertiary education and / or CIPS qualifications highly regarded
Click ‘Apply’ or contact Laura Gibbons on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0411 193 234 for further information.