Our client is a financial services business that forms part of a vibrant global brand. They are looking to build a leading digital bank that provides customers with the highest quality of products and levels of customer service.
The bank created its Australian digital presence last year, creating a brand-new app, web presence and launched three new digital products. The launch was a huge success, and the bank is looking to capitalise upon that by implementing phase 2 of its transformation programme.
As such, they are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join in a strategic capacity to work closely with the Head of Product Marketing. This role will work with key stakeholders across the business, influencing and educating them to ensure the marketing change agenda is met and delivered on time.
In addition, you will take a key role in project managing the marketing transformation programme, ensuring it is successfully delivered on time and on budget.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Lead the marketing transformation programme, working closely with key stakeholders within the marketing teams and broader business to ensure all KPI’s are met.
- Project manage the marketing programme, take ownership for its delivery on time and on budget.
- Drive innovation by creating a challenger mentality within the marketing team. Promote outside the box thinking to deliver market leading campaigns that overachieve against business metrics.
- Manage brand and product teams, along with external agencies ensuring all marketing campaigns and projects are delivered successfully.
- Leverage new technologies to drive data driven marketing strategies and activities to deliver business outcomes.
- Manage marketing transformation budget across both internal and external spend.
The successful candidate will be able to satisfy the following criteria:
- Six to eight years’ experience managing marketing strategy with product driven financial services environments.
- Hands on experience creating and implementing marketing strategy.
- Proven experience project management of multiple workstreams within a large marketing programme.
- Strong digital experience, ideally within the banking sector.
- Breadth of marketing experience across multiple channels including marcomms, product and digital.
- Understand the customer journey and its importance in attraction and retention within b2c financial services markets.
- Analytical mindset, proven experience driving data driven marketing activities.
- Challenger mindset and a passion for innovation.
What’s on offer?
An enticing day rate from $900 - $1200 per day inclusive of super. This will be a 12 month contract with the possibility of extension.