Our client is an organisation that is driven by a passionate and genuine desire to make a difference and help their customers. This is an organisation that has a great appreciation for the importance of their brand and its connection to core values, so you will be highly valued and integral in their ongoing success. This is truly an exciting time to be join the organisation to ensure the ongoing innovation and growth of their product suite.
About the role
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you play an important role in the Products leadership team and are a key influencer across the organisation.
As the Senior Manager, Digital Products you will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall product strategy - including the delivery of the product roadmap, user testing roadmap and overall user journey mapping. As a leader, you will coach, mentor and guide a committed team to take ownership, stand up, stand out and grow their careers.
You will also be responsible for:
- Proactively applying insights and analysis to identify product gaps and opportunities in the portfolio strategy;
- Engaging with key delivery areas to understand needs and opportunities, building sustainable and collaborative working partnerships;
- Ensuring the portfolio is regularly reviewed, aligned with business objectives and tailored to deliver solutions for their customers;
- The product pricing strategy and ensuring appropriate product information and sales support is available for the broader business;
- Provide regular digital product reporting and share insights on the performance of digital assets to senior stakeholders within the business;
- Creating a culture of exceptional service, team work, commitment to excellence and a professional ethic that enables the achievement of team and organisational objectives.
This is a critical appointment for organisation, therefore we are looking for an exceptional Senior Manager, Digital Products who has proven experience managing the Product Strategy and Lifecycle Management process and who has demonstrable experience delivering sound business strategies which create value. You will also be extremely commercially-savvy, financially minded, entrepreneurial and a strategic thinker.
Furthermore, to be successful in this role you will have:
- 7 plus years in digital product management with at least 3 years experience managing an entire product portfolio.
- Proven track record of leadership and delivery in a Financial Services environment demonstrating a clear focus on meeting agreed business targets, priorities and objectives;
- Strong understanding of data analytics and how to use data to make informed decisions that will drive customer engagement and revenue growth;
- Project management skills and experience supporting the delivery of major initiatives;
- A goal-oriented attitude and you thrive on achieving targets;
- An influential, persuasive manner and have the ability to build strong working relationships;
- Innovative, creative and solutions-focused skills with the ability to implement practical solutions that really work;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Marketing/Business Degree).