Our client is an energetic people focused healthcare organisation committed to delivering exceptional service to the community. As an organisation that cares about its people and strives to make a real difference, they are proud of the projects and initiatives they have achieved in their rich history. Our client is offering a flexible working environment, learning and development opportunities and significant support to a high performing Senior Health and Safety Advisor.
About the role
Our client is sourcing a high performing, experienced Senior Health and Safety Advisor to join their established business in a permanent capacity. Advising on all Health and Safety matters you will focus on the continuous improvement strategy while promoting all aspects of a safe workplace. You will work proactively to assess, investigate and mitigate safety risks. You will also –
- Work closely with leaders on the development, implementation and maintenance of all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Develop and coordinate Health and Safety programs and initiatives inline with organisational goals.
- Lead and partake in investigations across health and safety issues and devise accurate reporting and data to facilitate the development of future mitigation strategies.
- Broaden your industry knowledge by actively partaking in health and safety consultative committees and establishing strong network relations.
You will be an experience Health and Safety professional looking to grow your career within a stable healthcare business. Influencing stakeholders will come naturally to you and you will enjoy working in a positive, fast paced environment delivering Health and Safety advice across a broad range of matters. You will be a proactive incident investigator and able to manage processes in line with industry standards and prioritise the safety and wellbeing of employees. You will also have -
- Relevant qualifications in Workplace Health and Safety and Incident Investigation.
- Exceptional written skills including the ability to compile reports and documented risk assessment/investigations, discussion papers, briefing notes and relevant correspondence.
- Demonstrated experience delivering client-focused solutions through conceptual, analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
- Experience liaising with various stakeholders to deliver high-level strategic advice which addresses industry trends and legislative changes to mitigate risks.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.