Our client is a government funded NPO in healthcare and provide online and app-based information/services across a broad spectrum of health symptoms, conditions, and procedures for all age groups. In the process of revamping their existing systems, automating, and streamlining deployments AWS serverless capabilities, the organization is looking to increase the internal team size. They are looking for both permanent/on-contract engineers to join hands to automate access to health care services for everyone in Australia.
You will be working within a team based in Sydney. They are a friendly, collaborative bunch who ensure everyone has their opinion heard to drive the projects in the right direction. Team comprises of smart engineers who are a part of high performing team and loves working in an agile environment. They are very open to new ideas and continually seek better ways to do things through experimentation.
This is a senior role, and you will be working with product owners, program managers, UI/UX designers and software engineers. This is full stack role with front end specialty.
- Develop and maintain digital products and services
- Develop technical designs across front and back-end technologies
- Develop and maintain effective software development practices
- Work to continuously improve the software development lifecycle practices
- Provide support to the customer division to ensure uninterrupted services
What will you already need to know?
- Strong front end experience in Angular and Node JS
- Experience in IOS mobile development apps
- Experience in UI/UX design
- AWS experience is good to have
What’s in it for you?
- Working on building and maintaining systems from scratch
- Continuous learning through experimentation
- Job security
- 1-2 stage interview process, no long tech test
- $150K-$170K base