An opportunity to join one of the world’s most diverse brand names with highly successful operations in the resource markets here in Australia. Take this chance to join an organisation that is constantly looking at innovation and new improved ways of working.
This company pride themselves on having a friendly, supportive environment with a professional culture where you will be provided with resources that can contribute to advancing your career.
About the Role
The Senior Financial Accountant will play an important role ensuring the accuracy and timely production of statutory and Group reporting. Working closely with the Senior Manager, you will gain exposure to higher responsibilities. The role responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Joint Venture sales and assistance in the preparation of month end reports.
- Providing support to ensure Group internal control compliance, assist with preparing audit files and liaising with auditors.
- Assisting with preparation of statutory accounts, consolidation, and intercompany elimination processes.
- Train and manage junior staff.
- Act as the internal auditor for ATO Supplementary Control Testing.
- Maintain and manage the SAP system while managing staff on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Develop and manage effective working relationships with team members.
- A degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- CPA or CA qualification
- Minimum 4 years of post-qualification (CPA or CA) experience
- Understanding and knowledge of AASB/IFRS
- Organised and proactive approach to work
- Previous mining industry experience will be desirable along with exposure to SAP.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application.
For further insights and opportunities in the market, you can 'follow' the Troocoo LinkedIn profile. Thanks again for your efforts in sending through your application and we wish you every success with your job search.
Thank you for your interest.