You will have demonstrated experience in transformational programs, guiding and driving product owners/business SME to develop user journeys, business
features, streamline business processes and consolidate common services/data to deliver business changes to deliver contemporary customer experiences.
- Plan and scope required business analysis activities
- Work in a small multi-disciplinary team and work independently to draft high level artefacts including process maps and diagrams articulating current and future states for business processes.
- Work with internal stakeholders to model and document current and desired future state business processes and identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to project stakeholders, cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering and analysing critical information from meetings with project stakeholders and presenting findings to project stakeholders in a meaningful way.
- Gathering, validating and documenting business requirements, including for future state roles, responsibilities and business processes.
- Investigating opportunities for improvement in areas of complexity or to relieve business process ‘pain points’.
- Ensuring traceability of requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts to key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience working in large, complex organisations, preferably including the public sector
- Proven ability to gather and document business and functional requirements that provide a solid foundation for the design and implementation of appropriate solutions using formal processes and methods while delivering rapid, incremental outcomes.
- Proven ability in the elicitation of business rules and business process mapping (using BPMN) and business process re-engineering and architecture.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience employing accepted business analytical procedures and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and independently and as a member of a multidisciplinary team and work across multiple initiatives and varying stakeholder groups.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the development and implementation of business and functional requirements with a team effectively and collaboratively.
- Well-developed communication and change management skills, including the ability to analyse business process models, business requirements, and project reports and provide accurate documentation, clear advice and accurate data as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.