Our client is a national not for profit organisation that prides themselves on a culture that is open, inclusive, friendly, and focused on playing as a team. This large NFP are committed to supporting the lives of Australian's every day.
About the role:
Due to a recent merger and acquisition activity, an exciting newly created role is now required to provide business analysis expertise and project support in the development of an organisation-wide Brand program. As the Senior Brand Specialist, you will be required to engage with senior stakeholders, business areas, subject matter experts and suppliers to gather, plan, analyse and manage business needs of the band project working closely with the Brand, Marketing and Communications team and supporting merger integration.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Audit branded assets across the organisation, identifying all brand touchpoints and supporting the review and rollout of brand updates.
- Identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures and input and output requirements.
- Gather, track and document changes to functional and business specifications, and write detailed, easy to understand procedures for organisational use.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external agencies to interpret and deliver marketing requirements.
- Monitor performance and prepare progress reports for the project, consolidating information for use in management decision-making.
- Lead and support business readiness activities to identify transition requirements and enable the business to realise project benefits.
- Project champion to support internal awareness of the Brand program and the delivery of campaign work enhancing employees and customer experience.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or other relevant discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience in planning and delivering high quality marketing outcomes.
- Solid understanding of marketing and brand management principles, B2B and B2C marketing and communications.
- Ability to manage time effectively and coordinate multiple activities simultaneously.
- Well-developed organisational, administrative and planning skills, with high attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal.
To apply please submit your resume in word format and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Thank you for your interest.