About our client:
Rowland is one of Australia’s leading strategic communication and advisory firms.
Over the past 30 years, Rowland has cemented itself as an independent, full-service corporate communication, digital, creative and training agency.
Rowland supports clients on business-critical issues and events, such as corporate or financial transactions, managing sensitive issues or crises, securing a licence to operate for a major infrastructure, development or resources project, government and regulatory reform, or bringing exciting new brands, products or services to market.
About the role:
Due to growth within the team, Rowland is looking for a Senior Account Manager – Brand, to join its top- performing Consulting team. The ideal candidate for this exciting, newly created opportunity will have six to eight years’ experience developing and executing marketing campaigns including creating brand foundations, narratives and strategies. As the Senior Account Manager – Brand, you will have a passion for bringing brand strategies to life though traditional and social media content, and corporate and marketing materials.
You will work with brands in diverse industries, developing, presenting and executing integrated marketing communication strategies and brand positioning programs for Rowland’s impressive list of B2B (in addition to a number of leading B2C) clients.
Key accountabilities of this role are to:
- Develop integrated marketing communication strategies and campaigns
- Create brand foundations, positioning and narratives for new brands, and to help reposition existing brands
- Develop compelling written content that has the power to inform, persuade and accurately convey clients’ narratives
- Work with Rowland’s in-house Creative team to manage the production of brand materials and campaign collateral
- Collaborate with other consultants on brand-related projects, sharing experiences, insights and ideas
- Secure new business by growing your clients organically, and responding to new business opportunities with proposal development and tender responses
- Proactive client management including strategic client advice and planning, building and nurturing client relationships, and creative thinking to support clients’ business goals and objectives
- Impeccable account management by managing every aspect of work in progress to ensure client work is delivered on time, on budget and to the highest of standards, every time. Monitoring, evaluating, and reporting to clients regularly to demonstrate value.
- Degree qualified in a relevant field within brand and marketing communication
- Exceptional written communication skills
- A passion for storytelling through multiple channels – with experience in brand strategy
- An ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels – and to be a team player
- Strong verbal communication skills and client relationship-building abilities
- Initiative, but also a capacity to work collaboratively
- An ability to use data to drive insights
- Strong project management skills, including multi-tasking, prioritisation and budget tracking
- An enthusiasm to learn from and support some of the industry’s best communication practitioners
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A results-focused, positive approach and a commitment to go the extra mile for clients and colleagues.
If you would like to join Rowland’s high-performing team, please apply today by sending your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
For more information, please contact Oliver Molinari on 0435 765 828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Troocoo is managing the process on Rowland’s behalf and all third-party applications will be forwarded to Troocoo directly.
Thank you for your interest.